Five tips to speed up the cycling
It is easy, reading books and manuals suitable adjustment time, and look at pictures of motorcycles on the glossy magazines. Unfortunately, none of these will help you get your bike, like riding! No dietary advice or super lightweight carbon bike is useless unless you spend time on the road.
Try to get two or three times a week – or two nights a week after work for a short trip (1 hour) and once a week for a longer trip (maybe two hours, gradually increasing to three hours).
Tip 2: Ignore the average speed
Most cyclists have a small computer with a bike that the average speed, distance, and so shows. It’s nice to have information, but your goal is to minimize travel or the average speed as high as possible.
The objective is to (a) to have fun and (b) increase the general level of skills on a bike.Sometimes you have to feel comfortable and at other times a bit tired. You must be round with a couple of miles to slow “warm” to begin.
If you have a simple way to speed up the overall average, you will be tempted to go too fast to leave immediately, without heating are sufficient, and this will lead to muscle pain and other injuries.
Tip 3: Cycling uphill
Cycling on the flat is in order to improve, but the safest way to carry your strength on the bike uphill. First, a small hill can be difficult, but after a couple of times you can find it easily. You should notice small hills, hills and the largest does not seem so bad. It will always hurt, but the feeling of accomplishment to overcome suffering.
It’s not about the bike! Just because the hills are tough, does not mean you need a lighter bike, you probably just need to practice more on the hills.
Believe it or not you have a point where you climb the hill would be met!
Tip 4: cycle timer
Modern thought is that the best way to improve your skills in 90% of the time driving at speeds slow enough (not very nice, though) with great difficulty, to move the remaining 10% of the time.
This is usually done, even with the so-called intervals. The general idea is that the cycle is very difficult for a short time, then spend a few minutes by bike as he is slowly recovering and is again difficult to obtain … and so on.
The length of each different tribe, but one minute hard work followed by five minutes of recovery would be a good starting point.
Remember, you have 15 minutes warm-up before starting intervals drive.
Tip 5: Stay Motivated on the bike
The initial enthusiasm and rapid improvements in speed and capacity, you want a bike all the time. What is good, but can be very harmful for the body, especially if several years without much practice. The pain may increase, they did not even initially associate with cycling.
It is best to get three or four times a week and wants to do more and more everyday and sit with him. It’s okay if you want to have a few days off from the bike.